Sadly, the 2020 CANstruction Long Beach Competition was forced to be postponed due to COVID-19. We are optimistically scheduling the 2021 event for May 6, 2021. Thank you for your support!
“Don’t Let Hunger DragOn!”
The theme for the 2021 CANstruction event is Mythical Creatures!
2021 Participating Teams:
Register your team and start planning your mythical structure!
Spring 2021 Schedule:
March 31 Preliminary design due
April 30 Final design due
May 5 Teams deliver cans to build site
May 6 Build Day! 8am – 8pm
May 6 – 16 Structures on display
May 17 DE-Canstruction/donation
June (Date TBD) Awards announced
Hilton Hotel Long Beach 701 W. Ocean Blvd., Downtown Long Beach
- Only TEN spaces will be available!
- TEAMS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ACQUIRING CANNED FOOD, although we hope to receive a generous donation from a canned food distributor this year for the teams to share if they want to use it.
- Complete Build Out Rules and Team Competition Manual will be emailed to teams upon registration.
- Entry Fee is $395 for each team participating. Entry Fee includes:
• 10 Team t-shirts
• Awards for competition winners
• Awards Happy Hour event
• Keepsake Team Board
ENTRY FEE IS NOT REFUNDABLE