“Don’t Let Hunger DragOn!”
The theme for the 2020 CANstruction event is Mythical Creatures!
2020 Participating Teams:
Register your team and start planning your mythical structure!
Originally scheduled for May 28 – June 7, CANstruction Long Beach has been postponed due to the COVID-19 situation. A new date for Fall 2020 will be announced soon!
TBD – Teams deliver cans to build site
TBD – Build Day! 8am – 8pm
TBD – Structures on display
Location Host: TBD
TBD – DE-CANstruction/donation to Food Finders
TBD – Awards announced
- Only SEVEN spaces will be available!
- TEAMS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ACQUIRING CANNED FOOD, although we hope to receive another generous donation from S&W Beans this year for the teams to share if they want to use it.
- Complete Build Out Rules and Team Competition Manual will be emailed to teams upon registration.
- Entry Fee is $395 for each firm participating. Entry Fee includes:
• 10 Team t-shirts
• Awards for competition winners
• Awards Happy Hour event
• Keepsake Team Board