One Can, Two Cans, Who can? You Can!
The theme for the 2019 CANstruction event is Dr Seuss!
2019 Participating Teams:
Register your team and start planning your fantastical structure!
March 1 – Call for Entries released
August 15 – Final call for entries
August 31 – Preliminary design due
September 15 – Final design due
October 9 – Teams deliver cans to build site
October 10 – Build Day! 8am – 8pm
MADE by Millworks, 240 Pine Avenue, Downtown Long Beach
October 10 – 20 – Structures on Display
October 21 – DE-CANstruction/donation to Food Finders
October (date TBD) – Awards announced
- Only SEVEN spaces will be available!
- TEAMS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ACQUIRING CANNED FOOD, although we hope to receive another generous donation from S&W Beans this year for the teams to share if they want to use it.
- Complete Build Out Rules and Team Competition Manual will be emailed to teams upon registration.
- Entry Fee is $395 for each firm participating. Entry Fee includes:
• 10 Team t-shirts
• Awards for competition winners
• Awards Happy Hour event
• Keepsake Team Board