2018 Theme: “The CAN-dy Store!” (Challenge: Teams may depict CANDY in any way they wish)
February 20 – Call for Entries released
August 15 – Final call for entries
August 31 – Preliminary design due
September 10 – Final design due
October 3 – Teams deliver cans to build site (Landmark Square Building Lobby, downtown Long Beach)
October 11 – Build 8am – 8pm (Landmark Square Building lobby, downtown Long Beach)
October 11 – 21 – Structures on Display
October 22 – DE-Canstruction/donation to Food Finders
October (date TBD) – Awards announced
Things to Know:
- Only SEVEN spaces will be available!
- TEAMS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ACQUIRING CANNED FOOD, although we have received another generous donation from S&W Beans this year for the teams to split if they want to use it.
- Complete Build Out Rules and Team Competition Manual will be emailed to teams upon registration.
- Entry Fee is $395 for each firm participating. Entry Fee includes:
• 6 Team t-shirts
• Awards for competition winners
• Awards Happy Hour event
• Keepsake Team Board
- The Landmark Square Building Lobby located at 111 W. Ocean Blvd. in downtown Long Beach will again be our host.
Interested in participating in the 5th annual CANstruction Long Beach competition?
2018 Participating Teams: