2018 Theme: “The CAN-dy Store!” (Challenge: Teams may depict CANDY in any way they wish)
February 20 – Call for Entries released
August 15 – Final call for entries
August 31 – Preliminary design due
September 10 – Final design due
October 3 – Teams deliver cans to build site (location TBD)
October 4 – Build 8am – 8pm (location TBD)
October 4 – October 4 – Structures on Display (location TBD)
October 15 – DE-Canstruction/donation to Food Finders
October (date TBD) – Awards announced
Things to Know:
- Only SEVEN spaces will be available!
- TEAMS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ACQUIRING CANNED FOOD, although we have received a generous donation from S&W Beans for the teams to use if they desire the last three years. We are hoping for another donation in 2018 but won’t receive confirmation until mid-Spring.
- Complete Build Out Rules and Team Competition Manual will be emailed to teams upon registration.
- Entry Fee is $395 for each firm participating. Entry Fee includes:
• 6 Team t-shirts
• Awards for competition winners
• Awards Happy Hour event
• Keepsake Team Board
Interested in participating in the 5th annual CANstruction Long Beach competition?
2018 Participating Teams: